Yuba City AC Repairs
NATE-Certified Technicians Serving Marysville & the Surrounding Areas
When your AC stops working properly, there is only one name to call: John Burger Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. As a family owned and operated company, our mission is to restore comfort to your home as quickly as possible. Backed by 35 years of excellence, our highly trained technicians have the expertise and resources necessary to get your air conditioner back up and running before you know it. Equipped with advanced tools and technologies, we quickly pinpoint AC problems and implement repairs that stand the test of time.
How Do I Know If My AC Needs Repair?
Prompt AC repairs are crucial for maintaining a comfortable and healthy indoor environment. Ignoring signs of AC problems can result in further damage, decreased energy efficiency, higher utility bills, and poor indoor air quality. By addressing issues promptly, you can prevent costly repairs or even the need for a complete AC replacement.
Here are 8 signs you need to schedule an AC repair in Yuba City:
- Your AC is struggling to cool your space effectively
- Reduced airflow from your vents
- Unusual grinding, squealing, rattling, or banging noises
- Persistent musty or burning smells
- Your AC turns on and off frequently without reaching the desired temperature
- Water pooling around your AC unit
- A sudden increase in your energy bills without a corresponding change in usage
- Your AC consistently trips the circuit breakers
Seeking professional assistance from a qualified air conditioning technician is recommended for accurate diagnosis and appropriate repairs. That’s where John Burger Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. comes in.
Why Is My AC Running but Not Cooling?
If your AC is running but not cooling your house down, there could be several reasons for this issue. One possible cause is a blocked or clogged condenser coil, which hinders the heat transfer process and prevents effective cooling. Refrigerant leaks can also be a culprit, as low refrigerant levels impede the system’s ability to extract and release heat. Another common issue is a dirty air filter, which restricts airflow and compromises cooling performance.
Additional reasons your AC may not be cooling include:
- Faulty thermostats
- Obstructed condenser units
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Damaged AC unit components
Identifying the cause of this common AC problem is critical for a lasting repair, so it’s important to have a qualified technician take a look at your unit and make sure the problem is properly addressed. Call John Burger Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to schedule an AC inspection today!
Tips for Avoiding AC Repairs
Your air conditioning unit plays a vital role in maintaining a comfortable home for your family. Through a little bit of maintenance and care, you can help your AC do its job properly, prevent costly AC repairs, and ensure system longevity.
Below are some of our best tips and tricks for preventing AC repairs:
- Schedule professional HVAC maintenance at least once per year
- Keep the area surrounding your AC unit free of objects and debris
- Never place anything on top of the AC unit
- Ensure your air vents are open and unobstructed during system operation
- Keep your thermostat set to 78 degrees Fahrenheit during summer
Make sure your AC is taken care of by signing up for our Planned HVAC Service Agreement! This maintenance package includes annual heating and AC tune-up services, discounts, priority service, and other great benefits.