HVAC Installation in Yuba City
Your air conditioning and heating system can be one of the most expensive purchases you make in your home. There are many factors to consider when determining whether or not you should repair an old unit or replace it, such as the age of the unit, overall investment costs, from initial purchase price to long term operating costs, and utility rates.
When is it time to replace a heating or cooling system?
Certain telltale signs indicate it’s time to consider replacing heating and cooling equipment, or improving the performance of your overall system.
It may be time to call to help you make a change if:
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old: Consider replacing it with a unit that has earned the ENERGY STAR label. Installed correctly, these high-efficiency units can save up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs. Review our choices for air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old: Consider replacing with an ENERGY STAR qualified furnace, which is 15% more efficient than a conventional furnace. View our furnace recommendations.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up: Your cooling or heating equipment my have become less efficient.
- No one is home for long periods of the day and you do not have a programmable thermostat: We can install a programmable thermostat and instruct you on its use – to start saving energy and money.
- Your home has humidity or mold problems: Poor equipment operation, inadequate equipment, and faulty ductwork can cause the air to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer. View our recommendations for indoor air quality.
Call us at (530) 292-8048 or request an estimate online.